Our secure portal technology supports the viewing of live, pre-recorded or live proctoring video content and is easily accessible via the Internet or our mobile application for iOS/Android tablets and phones, available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. Our application allows users to download approved videos locally (hard-set) to their tablets and phones. Hard-sets allow customers to receive smooth streaming and access to all pertinent information locally on their device without the need for Wi-Fi or cellular internet connectivity. This is extremely beneficial when users have limited or unreliable access to the internet.
- A cross-browser, cross-platform technology providing a rich graphical, video and audio user experience.
- Migrated from a Microsoft Silverlight architecture to an open HTML5 architecture in July of 2015.
- HTML5 is a core technology markup language of the Internet used for structuring and presenting content for the World Wide Web.
- HTML Version 5 is the latest generation of HTML.
- HTML5 provides a comprehensive development platform for Web pages that eliminates the need to install third-party browser plug-ins such as Java, Flash and Microsoft Silverlight.
- HTML5 supports 2D graphics, document editing, drag and drop, browser history management, audio and video playback and local file storage.
- After 10 years of development, the W3C made HTML5 a formal standard in 2014.
- Many features of HTML5 have been built with the consideration of being able to run on low-powered devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Note: Due to browser implementations of HTML5, we have built free customized mobile applications for smartphones and tablets.